Friday, July 30

A Few Things

I've just started reading Atonement and am glad to say i'm loving it. I find myself thoroughly reading and re-reading phrases and paragraphs to soak up as much of the perfect prose as I possibly can. 


So I'm going to see Inception tonight, can't wait. My recent failure to properly watch Shutter Island (due to falling asleep on the couch) has me even more determined to comprehend Di Caprio's latest blockbuster. I really should try to post a decent review on it but we'll see how that plays out.


And finally, I was utterly disappointed to find my latest online purchase undelivered this (Friday) morning. That it wasn't delivered means i must wait till Monday at the earliest to get my hands on The Umbrella Academy, a graphic novel series written by non other than My Chemical Romance singer (and personal hero) Gerard Way. More to come on that for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment